Production Clock Family
Keep your live events on Time!
A simple and networked platform on macOS, iOS, tvOS and watchOS.
With apps on your iPhone, iPad, AppleTV and your Mac to keep your team on the same time .
Present two different timers, in different colors as well as simple messages.
When does this thing begin? Simply give a countdown or message to all your event leads.
Powerful multi-server features to have multiple sites looking at one specific timer with support for a local differences.
How to LiveTime?
Get the apps
Download the free macOS app from the Mac App Store.
Connect to a Server
Connect to a server with self discover, IP, or hostname.
Or, turn on your own broadcasted server with an in-app purchase of $9.99/mo or $99.99/year. *Try free for a week!
For minimal cost, get LiveTime Viewer for iOS, tvOS and watchOS to connect to your server. Additionally, you can simply connect another LiveTime on the Mac to control or just to view
- API for controlling timers and Presets.**
- Export logging of Presets.**
- Separate Time of Day window.
- Secondary Timer at Zero.
- Global Presets**
- Cueing and hotkeys on Presets.**
- Automatic Preset Triggering.**
- Time-based Triggering on Presets.**
- Elgato Stream Deck integration**
- Server Control Password
- Emoji Support in Overlays.
- Server is now available via a monthly or yearly subscription,
- Free one-week trial.
**Presets Module requires a one-time in-app purchase of $49.99.
***NDI requires a one-time in-app purchase of $99.99.
Training & Resources
Watch tutorial videos and discover many of the advanced features
Have a few more questions?
Feel free to give us a shout!